Mix four incredible girls (yes I count), a little Dashboard and Panic, amazing 75cent concert tickets and a lot of Diet Coke, and you get the most amazing night of not-studying-for-the-GMAT I've had in ages. Hands down, this concert was one of the best I've been to, and Chris Carrabba (as well as his sexy backup singer John Lefler) might have stolen my heart. And Kelsie might have stolen the heart of a member of the Plain White Tees.
And the lead singer of Panic might want to rejoin the Church and be a good little Mormon boy, because I know four incredible girls (I also count) who might want to take him to the temple and have his babies after last night.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
You're so funny, you make me smile.
Um, if you saw Chris Carrabba singing like that, or the Panic dude for that matter, you'd want to have his babies too. Or as Sydney says, want him to have your babies. Even tho biologically that's not possible.
Post a Comment