GMAT score - 680. Good enough to get me into pretty much any school I'm intersted in, and within scholarship range for some as well. Not 700, but good enough.
It feels so good to be done!!!!!
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Congrats Jay!!!
I no nothing about the GMAT scoring system... but sounds great to me! No actually, i got curious and looked it up. 88 percentile. (did i spell that correctly? see, this is why i'm not taking the GMAT)Good job!
woo hoo! congratulations! that is quite a respectable score...and amen on having it all done.
I dont know anything about scores or Gmats ...but u rock.
Congrats! I bet you are QUITE relieved to finally be DONE with the thing! Any more thought on where you're going to end up??
oh my gosh congrats! That is so awesome!
Post a Comment