Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Nice reminder in a cheesy forward (thanks Les)

To: YOU
Date: TODAY
From: GOD
Subject: YOURSELF
Re: LIFE

This is God. Today I will be handling all of your problems for you. I do not need your help. So, have a nice day. I love you.

P.S. And remember... If life happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do not attempt to resolve it yourself! Kindly put it in the SFGTD (something for God to do) box. I will get to it in MY TIME. All situations will be resolved, but in My time, not yours.

3 comments:

Celtic Rock Chic said...

I love this. I should print this out and put it where I can always see it.

Ana Lee said...

haha, TOO cute!

Garrett and Leslie said...

haha...your welcome Jay! Sending cheesy forwards is how I get through work sometimes haha. Love ya