This will be me when I'm done.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
The end is in sight!
I just completed the final practice problem in the final GMAT prep book I'd purchased. Sure, I need to go back and correct the 20-some-odd problems I missed, but I can finally see the finish line on the horizon. I've poured my heart and soul into this test preparation for the past five months, and now the test is just nine days away. Am I nervous? A little, but I know I've given it my best and done all I can to prepare. Now all that's left is to see how I do.
This will be me when I'm done.
This will be me when I'm done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That is SO awesome! Good luck!
I'm so excited for you!!
I'm so proud of you! You're awesome!
Thanks guys! :)
Post a Comment