(I may or may not be obsessed with Eric Carle's The Very Hungry Caterpillar) BTW I definitely did not make this...just thought the picture was darling and I want to attempt it someday when I have a good reason to.
(I may or may not be obsessed with Eric Carle's The Very Hungry Caterpillar) BTW I definitely did not make this...just thought the picture was darling and I want to attempt it someday when I have a good reason to.
7 comments:
LOVE that book.
Janessa! Your blog makes me hungry! That caterpillar is super cute, and the cake with the roses was incredible! I LOVE YOU!
You can make that for Treyson, bc I am thoroughly undomestic.
that is the cutest cake ever! I love it!
so how much does it cost to hire you for cake-making?:)
Andrea, I'll bring up my toys (tools? whatever) when Lace and I come see you and we'll make Trey a 4.5 month bday cake haha and Liliya, I have no idea haha I'm not good enough to do anything pro, I'm just having fun!
Amazing cake! Are you taking a decorating class at BYU?
Post a Comment