Thursday, June 25, 2009

My Thank You Notes

I started a new blog this week. It's private, so don't bother trying to find it :) So why am I telling you about it? Because I think it's a great idea that I got from a friend and I wanted to share.

At our ward FHE on Monday, my friend Josh Reschke taught the lesson about gratitude. He read a study on how gratitude enhances happiness. The study found that those who wrote down 5 things they were grateful for every day were 25% happier (see here and here). So I started blogging my 5 daily thank you notes, because whose life can't use a little more happiness? I know mine could.

What are you grateful for today?

2 comments:

lyndsey said...

new blog? sounds cool.

please tell me utah is fun. today is my last day of work and monday we are leaving. i am a sad sad girl. :(

Ana Lee said...

Great idea, my cousin was doing that for a while at the end of her weekly emails to the family. It was really uplifting and inspiring.