skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
That's All
Monday, June 15, 2009
I miss Larry
Larry Hiller was my favorite co-worker at the New Era. He is the quitnessential hilarious beanpole of an old man. (Most of the MormonAds that are actually funny come from him.) Read his (more serious) thoughts on Hope
here
.
1 comment:
Shayla
said...
Thank you Janessa for sharing. Love it!
June 15, 2009 at 11:49 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Janessa
Balancing life as a long-distance fiance and corporate marketing manager.
View my complete profile
Tungsten Rings
Families Are Forever
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(12)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2011
(20)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(43)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(112)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(7)
▼
June
(14)
Flat Attack
What a weekend!
Anonymity brings out the worst in people.
My Thank You Notes
Multicollinearity?
Did I mention I love Dr. Seuss?
Half Full
I miss Larry
Simple Faith
I want this.
My life is a circus, and I'm not so good at juggling
Only I would get 39% on an open book test.
Confession
Why I'm in the best MBA program in the country
►
May
(14)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(14)
►
2008
(131)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(12)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(20)
►
August
(18)
►
July
(18)
►
June
(12)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(9)
1 comment:
Thank you Janessa for sharing. Love it!
Post a Comment