J.Crew is not conducive to a grad student's budget. I don't care. Except I should, and will, when I'm living off loans and Ramen. But at least I'll look dang good doing it, right?
You guys can come whenever. I just need to know 24 hours in advance so I can stock my pantry and send Trevor off to bond w/ the cows! If you're serious, pick a weekend and stick with it. Lacy had a tendancy to back out! haha
LORI! How did I not know your husband is in the MBA program? Actually I feel like you told me and I forgot. But, sweet, I'm excited to see you guys when you get out here!
7 comments:
you buy it. ill borrow it. I LOVE THAT JACKET!
You guys can come whenever. I just need to know 24 hours in advance so I can stock my pantry and send Trevor off to bond w/ the cows! If you're serious, pick a weekend and stick with it. Lacy had a tendancy to back out! haha
Ok, I vote next weekend (19th) I'll text the girls and let you know what they say. Lace finishes school next week so by the weekend we should be good!
SO CUTE!!!!! =)
so dang cute.... I want it now too!
Yes Matt- the one on the yahoo group from SC is my husband! Can't wait to get to Provo to see you again!
J crew isn't good for the wife of a MBA student either. I agree with Andrea- but I'll be closer than she will so I get dibs on it!:)
LORI! How did I not know your husband is in the MBA program? Actually I feel like you told me and I forgot. But, sweet, I'm excited to see you guys when you get out here!
Heck yeah! That is SOOO cute!
Post a Comment