Thanks to a combination of genetics, dance and too many years of wearing 4-inch heels, my feet are in desperate need of some TLC (and my podiatrist cousin told me if I don't start wearing flats with special arch support, I'll be having surgery by the time I'm 30). Unfortunately, even though my heels make me look like the Jolly Green Giant, I really don't like flats. I think these are decent, but I'm not convinced. Thoughts?

However, these I love. In spite of the $80 price tag. It's an investment, right?
6 comments:
I love them both! Here's the thing...I used to wear heels and then I married Jared. short Jared. ha ha ha. I figured it was worth it to turn in the heels in order to get Jared and man was I right! Turns out, I LOVE flats. Not only are they more comfortable, but they make really cute ones too. I get more compliments on my flats then I ever did on high heels.
You need to get those green flower ones. :)
Court, please tell me where to find cute ones, because I am struggling! haha no but really, I am mourning my heels a little bit.
I've had to leave heels behind almost completely- my feet are screwed up from an unlucky combination of dancing and genetics... So, cute flats are find-able, but not necessarily easy- and always more expensive. I've just decided that it is an investment and I buy the good ones... There's really no other choice, because even after the surgery, they'll tell you not to wear heels. I still have a few pairs for special occasions though ;)
I think those are both really cute, too! I have had good luck with finding cute flats from Nine West- especially when they're on sale :)
Piperlime.com - you can search flats. also, I always check Anthro online (sale section of course)...
I am queen of Flats...
How do you find flats with arch support? Or do you have to but those separately too? Expensive!
Post a Comment