Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My life is a circus, and I'm not so good at juggling

*MBA prep: still chugging away at that stats course, applying for student loans, applying for scholarships, getting my resume ready, figuring out insurance and budgets and other not-so-fun details, and slowly getting to know my future classmates (that last part is fun, though!)

*Work: still 8-5, every day...trying to get things organized for when I leave

*Alumni: collaborating with the Management Society and MBA program, organizing colonies in seven cities across America, setting up a website and three blogs, and trying to host successful events here (and meet with my board occasionally)

*Church: stake activity this Thursday, ward activity next Monday, several smaller ward activities and trips in the works for the summer, taking over Break the Fast and Service callings for the summer (and hopefully delegating them to my wonderful committee and co-chair), and somehow not sleeping through any of the 4.5 hours of church I attend each week (PEC comes so early!)

*Gym: I miss you, old friend

*Sleep: what's that?

*Play: I'm forcing myself to do this occasionally, but is it really playing when the whole time I'm thinking about everything I need to get done?

4 comments:

Courtney said...

You sound so busy! Thank goodness you don't have any kids. :)

Janessa said...

Is it bad to say I would give it all up in a heartbeat for that? I know that I'd still be so busy I could scream, but I'd love the thing making me so busy!

Ana Lee said...

Wow you are amazing how much you can handle! I wish I could do all of that.

Tawny said...

quick thought.... remember to enjoy it and savor it because someday when you have mommy brain because your little munchkins and awesome husband are driving you a little batty you will look back on these days with fondness! Love you & good luck!