*I haven't even started yet, and I've made friends in both my class and the class just ahead of me thanks to Facebook, Yahoo Groups, the Sherpa program, and just generally friendly people who like to reach out, plan parties and find any excuse to get people together.
*The second years have an internship blog to give us incoming first years a sneak peak at what we can expect next summer. I love it. I can't wait to get in the trenches at Citi, AmEx, HoneyWell, General Mills, P&G or any number of other companies!
*We get to go on fun trips, like Moab with the Marketing majors, and San Diego with all the single MBAs. We get our sports passes together. I guess when you spend 16 hours a day with the same people, they become your family. I think I'm going to love it.
Monday, June 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh I'm so excited for you!!
How cool!!
Post a Comment